Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Funny Brothers

Ethan wanted to sit in the chair with Eli so I put him up there with him. And Ethan just laughed and Eli loves to tickle his brother.

They make me laugh. Ethan really just loves to watch Eli and he laughs at him soo much. Eli is also very sweet and is a really good brother to Ethan most of the time.

He talks to him and smiles and makes him laugh when we are in the car especially. They are so cute. I really like these pictures. Ethan has such a good smile and Eli has his funny smiles too.





1 comment:

Brian, Courtney and Kate said...

They look so much alike. You have such cute boys. I can't believe how big Eli is getting. I am cherishing Kate being so small, but I will look forward to her growing up so I can play more with her.